Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not tried this one yet just wanted to get the nutrients on it sounds good though. You can find the tikka masala sauce in the Spanish foods or specialty stores.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 16 ounces beans and carrots vegetable mix
- 15 ounces tikka masala
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups Minute Rice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- bring 3/4 cup water to a boil in large nonstick skillet, add frozen carrot blend and cook for 5 minutes, then drain off the water.
- Add tikka masala, chicken, and water cook until heated through.
- While that is cooking make your 5 min rice.
- Serve sauce over the rice and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
I think you mean tikka masala, not marsala