- 3⁄4 cup water
- 16 ounces beans and carrots vegetable mix
- 15 ounces tikka masala
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups Minute Rice
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- bring 3/4 cup water to a boil in large nonstick skillet, add frozen carrot blend and cook for 5 minutes, then drain off the water.
- Add tikka masala, chicken, and water cook until heated through.
- While that is cooking make your 5 min rice.
- Serve sauce over the rice and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.