Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
This dish is from India(spicy is optional) I love Indian food:)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken, cut in 1 inch cubes (boneless thights work too, don't need to cut it in cubes can be use as is)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 piece minced ginger (1 -inch" long)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garam masala (buy in Indian market)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro (optional) or 1⁄4 cup parsley (optional)
- 1 Bring chicken out from the refrigerator after being marinate for a hour.
- 2 Discard the marinade sauce.
- 3 broil or grill chicken (until is fully cook).
- 4 For sauce, melt butter on medium heat.
- 5 Add garlic & Jalapeño; cook for 1 minute.
- 6 Stir in coriander, cumin, paprika, garam masala & salt.
- 7 Add tomato sauce and stir.
- 8 Simmer 15 minutes.
- 9 Add whipped cream, simmer to thicken about 5 minutes (can also use 1 spoon flour if desire more thickness).
- 10 Add sauce to the chicken is already cook.
- 11 Garnish cilantro or parsley in top to enhance flavor an presentation.
- 14 Make white rice to taste.