Prep 3 hrs
Cook 25 mins
From this week's Thursday magazine. This is the RECIPE OF THE WEEK.
- 800 g lean chicken breasts, skinned
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 pieces ginger, finely grated
- 4 teaspoons yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 green chilies, finely chopped
- 6 teaspoons tandoori paste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 -5 fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped (to garnish)
- 3 -5 chopped tomatoes, to garnish
- Wash the chicken and cut it into 3 cms long pcs.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Add in all the ingredients, other than the oil.
- Mix well.
- Keep aside for 3 hours.
- Pan-fry the chicken with olive oil for 5 minutes on moderate flame.
- Cook in a pre-heated oven at 200C for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Garnish with tomato wedges and corriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
My husband and i loved this.I added bell peppers...WOW. Thanxs