Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 3⁄8 tablespoons spice islands curry powder
- 1 teaspoon spice islands paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- Combine yogurt, tomato puree, curry powder, paprika, lemon juice and salt in a bowl; stir well.
- Place chicken tenders in a medium bowl. Pour yogurt mixture over chicken; stir to coat.
- Thread chicken onto skewers and grill 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning frequently.
- If desired, remove chicken from skewers. Squeeze lemon wedges over chicken just before serving. Serve with lentil pilaf.