- boneless skinless chicken thighs or boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 inch fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups plain natural yoghurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all but chicken together in bowl, refrigerate overnight.
- Add chicken, cut in 1 1/2 inch cubes to marinate in afore-mentioned bowl, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring chicken to room temperature and skewer on bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes).
- Place on baking tray and bake in oven for 20 to 35 minutes.
- Three tablespoons of butter can be drizzled over for the last 5 minutes of cooking.