Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A combination of recipes from CuisineCuisine.com, cliveb on CheftoChef.net, Askachef.com and Epicurious.com
- boneless skinless chicken thighs or boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 inch fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups plain natural yoghurt
- Mix all but chicken together in bowl, refrigerate overnight.
- Add chicken, cut in 1 1/2 inch cubes to marinate in afore-mentioned bowl, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bring chicken to room temperature and skewer on bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes).
- Place on baking tray and bake in oven for 20 to 35 minutes.
- Three tablespoons of butter can be drizzled over for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Lovely, i also missed out the butter stage, I served it with pilau rice and it was a gorgeous dinner. thanks for posting
this is so good. it's a nice change from all asian chicken dishes i make. thanks
This is really good. You have to drizzle the butter in the last few minutes of cooking. It really does top it off. I will be making this again. I plan on freezing some ahead in the marinade and adding to my OAMC collection! Thanks Kymmarie!