1/6 Photos of Chicken Tikka
A combination of recipes from CuisineCuisine.com, cliveb on CheftoChef.net, Askachef.com and Epicurious.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- boneless skinless chicken thighs or boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 inch fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups plain natural yoghurt
- 1Mix all but chicken together in bowl, refrigerate overnight.
- 2Add chicken, cut in 1 1/2 inch cubes to marinate in afore-mentioned bowl, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4Bring chicken to room temperature and skewer on bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes).
- 5Place on baking tray and bake in oven for 20 to 35 minutes.
- 6Three tablespoons of butter can be drizzled over for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tikka
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.3
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 123.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: