Australian recipe posted for ZWT5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in large frying pan.
- 2Add chicken pieces and cook on both sides until golden brown.
- 3Add water and crumbled stock cube. Cover pan.
- 4Bring to a boil,reduce heat,and simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- 5Remove from pan and keep warm.
- 6Add drained, washed artichoke hearts and tia maria to pan, bring to a boil, reduce heat,simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- 7Add cream.
- 8Season with salt and pepper and simmer gently for 5 minutes or until sauce slightly thickens.
- 9Add chopped shallots to sauce and spoon over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tia Maria
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.0
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 219.0 mg
- Sodium 881.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 43.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: