Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Australian recipe posted for ZWT5.
Make and share this Chicken Tia Maria recipe from Food.com.
- Heat butter in large frying pan.
- Add chicken pieces and cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Add water and crumbled stock cube. Cover pan.
- Bring to a boil,reduce heat,and simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add drained, washed artichoke hearts and tia maria to pan, bring to a boil, reduce heat,simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Add cream.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer gently for 5 minutes or until sauce slightly thickens.
- Add chopped shallots to sauce and spoon over chicken.