Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This incredibly tender and succulent chicken will leave your guests in awe and begging for more. Bursting with Flavour!
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 250 g crabmeat (real is better)
- 250 g blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt & pepper
- Lay chicken breasts between plastic wrap and pound to 1/4 inch thick. Season with salt, pepper to taste.
- In a medium bowl, add shallot,crab, garlic and cheese and blend with a fork.
- Spoon one heaping tablepoon into the center of each piece of chicken.
- Fold chicken around the mixture and secure ends with toothpicks.
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium high heat.
- Place chicken, fold side down into heated pan with olive oil and saute until browned on both sides. Remove from pan, onto heated plate.
- Deglaze pan with white wine and chicken stock, scraping any brown bits remaining in the pan. Reduce by half. Add butter and whisk until smooth. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.
- Buon Appetito!