Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
We enjoyed this simple dish with just some salad. Recipe source: local newspaper
- 6 boneless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (I used grape tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and add olive oil.
- Add teh chicken and cook until browned on both sides and then reduce heat to medium and add the tomatoes. Cook until chicken is done (10 minutes per side).
- Sprinkle with vinegar and scrape pan to loosen up the brown bits and then serve.
Here is another great example of a few simple ingredients being more than the sum of it's parts. This proved to be just delicious. The tomatoes were yummy and the Balsamic the perfect touch. Bravo.