Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A very good main dish and an easy way to serve chicken thighs.
Make and share this Chicken Thighs With Tomato and Fennel recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cherry tomatoes
- 1 sliced fennel bulb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme or 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 8 chicken thighs
- Place tomatos and fennel in roasting pan.
- drizzel with olive oil,season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with thyme.
- Top with chicken thighs.
- bake at *375 for 30-40 minutes,until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.