- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh thyme (or 1T dried)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 3 lbs small boneless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first six ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Chill 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Remove chicken, discard marinade, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cook 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.