Recipe by Chef Jess L
Bump your baked chicken up a notch with this tangy marinade. A family favorite that even my picky children love! Easy to adjust for a large crowd and serve for Sunday Supper. We love it over rice with mixed vegetables and crusty French bread!
Top Review by Lori Mama
Very nice dish. Since oranges are a bit pricey in my neck of the woods, I didn't want to waste any of it. So, I also used the zest in the sauce as well. Gave it nice little boost of flavor. I baked 45 minutes and it was perfectly moist. Made for Pick A Chef Safari Event. :)
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 19.71 ml Dijon mustard
- 118.29 ml onion, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml butter, cut into bits
- 354.88 ml orange juice
- 59.14 ml brown sugar, firmly packed (light or dark)
- garlic powder, Parsley, Salt, and Pepper to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Arrange chicken in casserole dish. Pierce each thigh once or twice.
- Mix all other ingredients together and pour over chicken. Sprinkle tops with garlic powder, salt, pepper. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.