Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Bump your baked chicken up a notch with this tangy marinade. A family favorite that even my picky children love! Easy to adjust for a large crowd and serve for Sunday Supper. We love it over rice with mixed vegetables and crusty French bread!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into bits
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed (light or dark)
- garlic powder, Parsley, Salt, and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Arrange chicken in casserole dish. Pierce each thigh once or twice.
- Mix all other ingredients together and pour over chicken. Sprinkle tops with garlic powder, salt, pepper. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Very nice dish. Since oranges are a bit pricey in my neck of the woods, I didn't want to waste any of it. So, I also used the zest in the sauce as well. Gave it nice little boost of flavor. I baked 45 minutes and it was perfectly moist. Made for Pick A Chef Safari Event. :)
Delicious! I used skinless, bone in thighs and marinated a couple of hours before baking, but otherwise made no changes. I used a half teaspoon each of garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. The recipe made oodles of yummy orange sauce so I would serve with a plainer rice next time. Made for Spring 2013 Pick A chef.