Recipe by * Pamela *
Adapted from "Entertaining on Ice" by T. Hayward. If not making for OAMC, this recipe can be cooked after letting chicken marinade for at least 5 hours or overnight.
Top Review by Chachie
YUMMY recipe!!! I marinated the chicken overnight. I omitted the ginger because i didn't have any on hand. We grilled the chicken on our new bbq grill and the flavor of the chicken was outta this world!!! I used the leftover chicken to make chicken quesadillas recipe #78194. We'll be making this chicken often:) Thanks Pam!
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 large limes, juice and zest of
- 8 ounces liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lime juice, lime zest, honey, ginger, and garlic in a large ziploc bag.
- Add chicken and combine well.
- Squeeze out as much air as possible and freeze.
- Remove from freezer the night before serving and defrost all day in the fridge; chicken will marinate as it defrosts.
- Transfer thighs to a roasting pan and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- You can also cook this chicken on the BBQ/grill if desired.