1/2 Photos of Chicken Thighs With Lime and Honey (Oamc)
* Pamela *'s Note:
Adapted from "Entertaining on Ice" by T. Hayward. If not making for OAMC, this recipe can be cooked after letting chicken marinade for at least 5 hours or overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine lime juice, lime zest, honey, ginger, and garlic in a large ziploc bag.
- 2Add chicken and combine well.
- 3Squeeze out as much air as possible and freeze.
- 4Remove from freezer the night before serving and defrost all day in the fridge; chicken will marinate as it defrosts.
- 5Transfer thighs to a roasting pan and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- 6You can also cook this chicken on the BBQ/grill if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Thighs With Lime and Honey (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.3
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 120.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 27.3 g