Recipe by ChrisMc
The lime and cilantro and a very fresh taste to this curry. I like it served over rice. A wok works well to make this in (of course, I think a wok works well to make everything in).
- 8 chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2-1 cup stock (depending on how much broth you like)
- 3 teaspoons curry powder (or to taste)
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1 lime, zest and juice of
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend flour and pepper, and dredge thighs in mixture.
- Brown chicken in oil.
- Remove chicken to a plate.
- Add onion, garlic, and flour, and saute.
- Add broth, curry, and pepper sauce and stir to blend well.
- Simmer mixture for 2 minutes, then bring to a boil and add chicken, lime zest and lime juice.
- Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add cilantro and sour cream just before serving.