1/3 Photos of Chicken Thighs With Balsamic Vinegar
William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
A very simple and easy chicken recipe to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large frying pan on medium high heat and add olive oil.
- 2Rinse thighs with cold water and pat dry with paper towelling.
- 3Season thighs with salt and pepper.
- 4Brown chicken thighs well on all sides, about 3 minutes.
- 5Cover, reduce heat to medium and cook for approximately 25 minutes or until thights are almost cooked through, depending on size, turning once during cooking.
- 6Add shallots, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until they soften.
- 7Stir in balsamic vinegar and cook for 1 minute longer. Turn chicken to coat thoroughly.
- 8Serve chicken thighs with cooked rice and spoon sauce over thighs.
- 9NOTE: Although 10 year old Balsamic Vinegar is best, 6 year old also gives you a very good tasting chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Thighs With Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 188.2 mg
- Sodium 490.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 44.9 g