Recipe by Abby Girl
Stuck for dinner? Well you could pull out all these ingredients for a simple, satisfying meal. I got this recipe from the Looneyspoons series. Who would have thought to use grape jelly with ketchup....but, it works!!!
- 1 cup grape jelly (1 - 250 ml jar)
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 lbs skinless chicken thighs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small saucepan, stir together grape jelly, ketchup, onions, vinegar and dry mustard. Heat over medium high heat until mixture comes to a boil and jelly is melted. Remove from heat.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a baking dish. Pour sauce evenly over chicken and turn pieces to coat both sides, Bake uncovered for 1 hours, until chicken is very tender.