1/15 Photos of Chicken Thighs Oven Fried
Baby Kato's Note:
For subtle variation, add some fresh herbs or spicy paprika. Simple and delicious. Turns out perfect every time. The flavour comes from the combination of bread crumbs and potato flakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Wash chicken, pat dry and set aside.
- 3In bowl beat half and half with egg.
- 4In another bowl combine bread crumbs, potato flakes, garlic salt and pepper.
- 5Dip chicken in egg mixture and then in bread crumb mixture.
- 6Sprinkle with butter and oil.
- 7Bake at 400°F for 35 minutes.
- 8Increase heat to 450°F and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Thighs Oven Fried
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.3
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 151.2 mg
- Sodium 440.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 21.0 g