1/3 Photos of Chicken Thighs in Chilli Marinade
Spicy, sticky marinade perfect for chicken in the oven or grilled. Great to take on picnics.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the marinade
- 1Mix together 2 tbsp honey, 2 tbsp white wine vinegar, 1 tbsp ketchup, juice of ½ lime, 4 tbsp olive oil and a pinch each of chilli powder and ground cumin.
- 2Remove 2 tbsp of the marinade then pour the rest over 6 chicken thighs and leave for at least 30 minutes.
- 3Cook at 400F for 20 -25 minutes.
- 4Mix chopped cilantro into the reserved marinade and pour over the cooked chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Thighs in Chilli Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.6
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 85.9 mg
- Sodium 147.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar