1/1 Photo of Chicken Thighs in Asian Tangerine Marinade
2 hrs 55 mins
2 hrs 45 mins
This is something I threw together for dinner when I had a cold and just couldn't get myself to the store, and used what was on hand. Serve with rice and a vegie. Cook time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate zest from tangerines, and squeeze juice into a bowl with zest.
- 2Mix in remaining ingredients, except chicken and sesame seeds. Whisk until well blended.
- 3Put thighs into a gallon zipper bag and pour marinade over thighs. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning 2-3 times.
- 4Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 5Coat an oblong baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Remove thighs from marinade and place thighs, skin side up, in baking dish. Pour marinade over thighs.
- 7Bake 40 minutes, or until juices no longer run pink. Brush thighs a couple of times while baking, with pan juices.
- 8Sprinkle black sesame seeds over thighs and continue baking 5 minutes.
- 9Place thighs on plates and spoon sauce over them.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Thighs in Asian Tangerine Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.7
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 158.1 mg
- Sodium 1784.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder