Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a market recipe card. It's classified as an easy recipe and you just prepare it and simmer.
- 8 (3 ounce) chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 lb flour
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- oregano, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon shallot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave, chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine or 1 cup red wine, can use chicken stock
- Dredge chicken in flour seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, and oregano.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in hot butter or margarine.
- Sprinkle the browned chicken with herbs.
- Add wine of choice or broth, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.