Just found this recipe from Perdue and wanted to add it to my cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh white mushroom
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh asparagus
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallion
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (17 ounce) jar alfredo sauce with parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet.
- 2Add mushrooms, asparagus and scallions, cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 3Add chicken and cook 2 minutes.
- 4Add Alfredo sauce, sherry, mustard and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until hot and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- 5Top with parsley and serve over toast points, rice or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Thermidor
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.8
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.7 mg
- Sodium 102.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
alfredo sauce with parmesan cheese