Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Just found this recipe from Perdue and wanted to add it to my cookbook.
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh white mushroom
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh asparagus
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced scallion
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (17 ounce) jar alfredo sauce with parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add mushrooms, asparagus and scallions, cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook 2 minutes.
- Add Alfredo sauce, sherry, mustard and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until hot and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Top with parsley and serve over toast points, rice or mashed potatoes.