Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this from my mother in law who is an amazing cook.
Make and share this Chicken That Melts in Your Mouth recipe from Food.com.
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon . paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheese
- Place chicken in 13x9 inch pan and sprinkle with pepper paprika and onion salt.
- Mix together soup, sour cream, mayonnaise, onions and cheese and pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered 2-2 1/2 hours at 275.
- Serve with or over rice.
i used no salt and the sauce tastes good it will be done in about 20 mins cant wait
This chicken received rave reviews from my family. I really liked the flavor of the sauce, but found it a bit rich and salty. It was very quick and easy to make, and I loved being able to put it in the oven and forget about it. Just as a note, I wasn't sure what kind of cheese to use, so I used cheddar and that worked nicely.