- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 fluid ounces white wine
- 4 fluid ounces chicken stock
- 2 fluid ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- white pepper
- 2 fluid ounces vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten the chicken breasts.
- Dip them in flour, and then in the beaten eggs.
- Put them in pre-heated sauté pan with oil and sauté on both sides.
- Discard the oil and add the wine, chicken stock, lemon juice and reduce.
- Add the butter swirl the pan until lightly thickened and then sprinkle with chopped parsley and salt and pepper to taste.