If you increase veggies it will serve five, I also add 1-2 carrots (julienne) - leave out the chicken and use veg stock if you want vegetarian - it's great! I made my own green curry paste (found on Recipezaar).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons oil (I use sesame or peanut + canola)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped chili (don't mince)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets, sliced (I've used breast)
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 cup vegetable stock or 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 50 g sugar snap peas (I usually use 200g)
- 50 g baby corn, halved lengthwise (again, I use the whole can)
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, fresh (+ garnish)
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 1heat oil in large frying pan or wok.
- 2Sauté onion, ginger, chili and garlic until onion is tender.
- 3Add chicken.
- 4Cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- 5Blend in green curry paste.
- 6Cook 1 minute. Pour in stock and coconut milk.
- 7Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for 15-20 minute.
- 8Add vegetables, coriander and juice.
- 9Simmer further 2 minutes.
- 10Serve immediately with rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Thai Curry
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.4
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 104.4 mg
- Sodium 137.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste