Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my mom's creamy, cheesy recipe.
- 453.59 g package spaghetti
- 295.73 ml finely chopped onions
- 44.37 ml margarine
- 1301.24 ml cooked diced chicken
- 946.36 ml grated monterey jack cheese
- 2 (609.51 g) can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
- 304.75 g soup can milk
- Boil water and cook spaghetti. Saute the chopped onion in the margarine. Mix the vegetable mixture with the chicken, cheese, mushroom soup, and milk. Stick in the oven at 350°F for about an hour.
- This freezes well as well.