Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great recipe for leftover chicken, or even Thanksgiving turkey. I use canned mushrooms in the recipe for speed, you can also use fresh and saute them.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook spaghetti and drain.
- Combine pasta, chicken, soup, cheese, garlic and mushrooms. Mix well.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray. Pour mixture into dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese before serving, if desired.