Recipe by Julia Lynn
This looks like an easy, somewhat healthy weeknight dish. I'm going to see if it fits into my rotation! One pot meals make one happy Julia on a Monday night. The original recipe calls for "2 cans of white chicken breast in water" but we don't use canned chicken so I will use leftover chicken.
Top Review by KatKerz
This was just ok. I even added 2 cloves of garlic. I did not have any carrots, so maybe that would've sweetened it up some? I think this would've been better topped with lots of cheese(one Tbsp of parm cheese not sufficient,) and baked in the oven to bring it together a little better.
- 709.77 ml fusilli, uncooked
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 304.75 g can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- 59.14 ml low-fat milk
- 59.14 ml nonfat sour cream
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, without the salt in a 4-quart saucepan. Add the zucchini and carrot for the last 1 minute of cooking time. Drain the pasta mixture well in a colander.
- Return pan to stove. Heat the oil in the saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until it's tender and translucent. Stir the soup, milk, sour cream, cheese, chicken and pasta mixture in the saucepan and cook until the mixute is hot and bubbling.