Recipe by Traveling Wife
I found this recipe when trying to find something to do with some chicken breasts that I bought at a great price. I adjusted a bit and it will now be a favorite at my house. I used low fat soups & skim milk.
- 10 ounces spaghetti
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 10 1⁄2 ounces low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti as directed until al dente; drain.
- Sauté onions in pam.
- Mix onions, peppers, soups, and milk together.
- Pour soup mixture over spaghetti and chicken in a large bowl.
- To eat now: Pour in casserole dish and bake uncovered in a preheated 350* oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- For OAMC Put mixture in containers and freeze.
- To prepare for serving, thaw tetrazzini and put in a baking dish. Bake uncovered in a preheated 350* oven until bubbly, about 30-40 minutes.