Recipe by e_lizard_owen
Basic Chicken Tetrazzine recipe for OAMC. I store it in a freezer bag and put in baking dish once thawed to save space in the freezer. From Once A Month Cooking
Top Review by Summer S.
I used a mixture of Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese, but only because it was what I had on hand. My company loved it! I've been raised on Once a Month cooking. You can't go wrong.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 1⁄4 cups finely chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces soup can milk
- salt and pepper
- 5 1⁄2 cups diced chicken, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Break spaghetti in half and cook as directed on package until al dente; drain.
- Sauté onions in margarine until transparent, about 10 minutes.
- Thoroughly mix onions and remaining ingredients with spaghetti in a large bowl. Put spaghetti mixture in 2 6-cup containers (or freezer bags) and freeze.
- Thaw Tetrazzini and put in a baking dish. Bake uncovered 30-40 min at 350° until bubbly.