Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a friend at my bridal shower. It freezes well and is one of my favorite dishes. You could also substitute cut up cooked turkey for the chicken.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package. Drain.
- Heat butter in a large skillet until melted.
- Stir in flour, salt, and pepper. Stir constantly until smooth and bubbly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in chicken broth and half & half. Heat until boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in spaghetti, chicken, & grated parmesan cheese.
- Pour into a greased 9x13-inch pan. Top with fresh shredded parmesan cheese.
- To serve immediately: Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes until bubbly.
- Or to freeze for another day: After topping with the parmesan cheese, do not bake right away. Cover dish with plastic wrap and freeze. Thaw completely and bake as directed on serving day.