Munchkin Mama's Note:
I got this recipe from a friend at my bridal shower. It freezes well and is one of my favorite dishes. You could also substitute cut up cooked turkey for the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti as directed on package. Drain.
- 2Heat butter in a large skillet until melted.
- 3Stir in flour, salt, and pepper. Stir constantly until smooth and bubbly. Remove from heat.
- 4Stir in chicken broth and half & half. Heat until boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 5Stir in spaghetti, chicken, & grated parmesan cheese.
- 6Pour into a greased 9x13-inch pan. Top with fresh shredded parmesan cheese.
- 7To serve immediately: Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes until bubbly.
- 8Or to freeze for another day: After topping with the parmesan cheese, do not bake right away. Cover dish with plastic wrap and freeze. Thaw completely and bake as directed on serving day.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tetrazzini- Freezer Friendly
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.2
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 151.3 mg
- Sodium 1825.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 46.0 g