Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My mom has made this for our family of seven as long as I can remember. It goes wonderfully with sweet potato muffins! Makes a huge batch! It would take us a week to eat all of it. Nowdays I usually make one pan, freeze one pan, and give one pan away! Preparation and cooking time does not include chicken.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup (diluted according to can)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen green peas
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (don't leave this out!)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 7 cups cooked spaghetti
- 7 cups cooked chicken breasts
- seasoned stuffing mix
- Mix all ingredients, except stuffing mix, in the order listed above.
- Pour into a LARGE (or several smaller) buttered casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or more.
- Halfway through baking, top with stuffing mix.
My crew went nuts over this. A definite do-over. So good I made a copy of it for a newlywed couple to add to their recipe collection of 'keepers'