1 hr 5 mins
Phoenix Food Queen's Note:
I can't remember where I found this recipe but it's one of my favorites and my daughter's too!! super easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms, fresj
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1/2 cup sherry wine (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1preheat over to 375 degrees.
- 2break spaghetti in to halves or thirds, prepare according to package directions and drain.
- 3In large pan, saute mushrooms in melted margarine until tender.
- 4Stir in soup and water.
- 5Cook and stir until well blended.
- 6Stir in spaghetti and all other ingredients except parmesan cheese and paprika.
- 7Turn in to a 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish.
- 8top with parmesan cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- 9bake for 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tetrazzini Deluxe
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.4
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 1321.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 37.3 g