Recipe by Phoenix Food Queen
I can't remember where I found this recipe but it's one of my favorites and my daughter's too!! super easy!
Top Review by bmcnichol
I followed the recipe as written other then I used chicken broth instead of water. We thought this was very dry. It needed more mushroom soup/broth for us or cut out more of the pasta. I did only use a 12 ounce box of spaghetti instead of a pound. It also didn't have much flavor to it. We thought it needed a lot more spices. I did like the addition of worchestershire sauce in this though. I thought that gave it a unique taste.
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 lb sliced mushrooms, fresj
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat over to 375 degrees.
- break spaghetti in to halves or thirds, prepare according to package directions and drain.
- In large pan, saute mushrooms in melted margarine until tender.
- Stir in soup and water.
- Cook and stir until well blended.
- Stir in spaghetti and all other ingredients except parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Turn in to a 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish.
- top with parmesan cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- bake for 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated.