- 2 (8 ounce) packages spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Break spaghetti into halves or thirds and prepare according to package directions; drain.
- In a large pan, stir together soup and water. Cook and stir until blended.
- Stir in spaghetti and all other ingredients except parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Turn into a 13x9" baking dish.
- Top with parmesan cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes ot until thoroughly heated.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.