Recipe by * Pamela *
I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account as I am always on the look out for quick and easy recipes. This is the original introduction:"I came up with this recipe after I had some at my sisters house and forgot to get the recipe. I think my turned out pretty similar (I know, I could have called and gotten it, but I like to experiment!)" Thanks cbw
Top Review by Lightly Toasted
This was so quick and tasty. DH loved it. I bought a rotisserie chicken at the grocery store, and just shredded that up. And my kids think that they don't like cream of mushroom soup. So I used one can of Cr of mushroom and one of cream of chicken with herbs. It was very tasty.
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (or use Cream Soup Mix (Replacement for Cream of ___ Soups) Substitute mix)
- parmesan cheese (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti and drain.
- Mix together chicken, sour cream, and cream of mushroom soup.
- Combine spaghetti and soup mixture and put in 3qt pan.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and place in 350°F oven and bake for about 45 minutes or place in crockpot on high for 2-3 hours (I have also just warmed in the microwave for an even quicker meal, but prefer the oven or crockpot method.).