1/4 Photos of Chicken Tetrazzini
1 hr 5 mins
This was one of my favorites growing up, and I always get compliments whenever I make it. I love parmesan cheese so I use a full cup of it on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup whipping cream or 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour, salt and pepper.
- 2Cook until smooth and bubbly.
- 3Stir in broth and cream, bring to a boil and let boil for one minute, stirring constantly.
- 4Stir in sherry, chicken, mushrooms and spaghetti.
- 5Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle cheese evenly over the top.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, then turn on broiler and brown for 3-5 minutes--watch carefully.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 813.4
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 187.3 mg
- Sodium 945.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 43.4 g