Recipe by KimmieOH
This is another one of those easy meal recipes. This is good served with a warm loaf of bread and a salad!
Top Review by Sara C
I can't believe I've never rated this! DH thinks it's the best food ever and always asks for the "chicken stuff". If I make it once, I make it ten times over the next two weeks. I do use a can of cream of musroom soup in lieu of one can of cream of chicken. I also usually use angel hair pasta, but can't remember why. This stuff is amazing and soooo quick and easy to make!
- 1 lb chicken, cooked,boned
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can mushroom
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onions in butter; add chicken and set aside.
- Cook spaghetti and drain.
- Mix sour cream and soup, add spaghetti.
- mushrooms and chicken mixture mix well.
- Place in a 2qt.
- Casserole, sprinkle generously with Mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.