Recipe by CatRep2
My family loves the recipe. We usually serve it when "the crowd" is here. Everyone asks for seconds. They don't leave much for leftovers.
Top Review by Catnip46
Easy to make. I left out the pimentos and used some fresh mushrooms I needed to use up.
Even though there was very little celery salt I still felt it was too much for me. Next time I will omit. This is the type casserole that gets better tasting the next day so I can hardly wait for the left overs tomorrow. Made for Pick A Chef.
- 2 cups broken uncooked spaghetti (2 inch pieces)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced pimentos, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided (6 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- Dissolve the bouillon in a bowl of water.
- Add soup, celery salt, and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti; add soup to mixture.
- Stir in chicken, onion, pimentos and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.