Recipe by ebbtide
Found this in the Greer Now magazine and it is a wonderful, easy to fix recipe. One that can be doubled if you have a large crowd to feed or want to freeze some up for future use. I used super market rotisserie chicken that was on sale. Great served with a nice garden salad.
Top Review by Jack Van Fossen
Tasty, but roo much sodium. I substituted low sodium chicken broth, cream of mushroom soup, and used unsalted butter to reduce sodium. Omit the cheddar cheese or just sprinkle parmesan cheese on top after it comes out of the oven.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 lb spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti in chicken broth. Do not drain.
- Saute veggies in margarine.
- Mix spaghetti, veggies, chicken and undiluted soup.
- Pour ingredients into a casserole dish.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until bubbly.