Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Found this in the Greer Now magazine and it is a wonderful, easy to fix recipe. One that can be doubled if you have a large crowd to feed or want to freeze some up for future use. I used super market rotisserie chicken that was on sale. Great served with a nice garden salad.
- Cook spaghetti in chicken broth. Do not drain.
- Saute veggies in margarine.
- Mix spaghetti, veggies, chicken and undiluted soup.
- Pour ingredients into a casserole dish.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until bubbly.
Tasty, but roo much sodium. I substituted low sodium chicken broth, cream of mushroom soup, and used unsalted butter to reduce sodium. Omit the cheddar cheese or just sprinkle parmesan cheese on top after it comes out of the oven.
I am sorry I have not rated this yet. I have made it 4 times now. This is wonderful and easy. I did add mushrooms once. Also, once started was out of soup, so made white sauce and it was still very good. There are no leftovers when this is made. Thank you for the posting.