1/3 Photos of Chicken Tetrazzini
I have made many Chicken Tetrazzini recipes but I always come back to this one. This also freezes well. Reduced fat and reduced sodium mushroom soup and alfredo sauce can be used to lighten up this dish. Adapted from Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated alfredo sauce (or make your own)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 7 ounces vermicelli, cooked
- 1Mix together all ingredients except only use 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- 2Put mixture into a greased 11x7 pan.
- 3Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- 4Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.5
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 729.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: