1/1 Photo of Chicken Tetrazzini
Mary Fowler Polly W's Note:
I found this on Teri's Kitchen web site that I frequent often.You can use turkey in place of the chicken and it is just as good. This is a great recipe to use up left over chicken or turkey and is vary easy to make on those weekday nights when you don't know what to make for dinner !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups leftover chicken or 2 cups turkey, cubed
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked (I use either Dreamfield or Ronzoni smarttaste pasta )
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup fresh Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1pre-heat oven 375.
- 21 1/2 - 2 quart greased baking dish.
- 3saute mushrooms and onions in a little extra virgin olive oil.
- 4In large bowl mix, onions,mushrooms,chicken ( or turkey ) and cooked spaghetti
- 5pur in cream and sherry and mix well.
- 6add parsley, nutmeg, salt and pepper and mix well.
- 7Pour in greased baking dish.
- 8In small bowl mix breadcrumbs and butter.
- 9sprinkle over top of casserole then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 10bake for about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 875.2
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54.2 g
- Saturated Fat 32.7 g
- Cholesterol 184.1 mg
- Sodium 677.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: