Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My mommy's. So good!
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked to al dente
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Saute celery and onion.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in a casserole dish.
- Add some milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Add cheese to cover the top.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.