Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great easy dish that tastes wonderful.
- 8 ounces spaghetti or 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 8 ounces mushrooms (save 1/2 can of liquid)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 20 ounces evaporated milk (1 & 2/3 can)
- 2 cups chicken breasts
- 1 pinch onion salt
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons onions
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Cook chicken breast by sauteing them in butter and onion salt. Cube the chicken.
- Break and boil the pasta.
- Saute mushroom and onion in butter.
- Put all ingredients (including mushroom liquid) in a dish and mix.
- Put everything in an 8X10 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top with extra cheese.
- Bake uncovered at º350 for 30 minute.
Made for Spring PAC 2008. I followed this recipe exactly as written other then I used a bit more cheese then called for because we love cheese. This was really good and easy to make. The whole family enjoyed it. Will be making again.