Prep 35 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chicken, Pasta, Cream Sauce of course it's good. Thanks Erin.
- 1064.65 ml cooked chicken
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 473.18 ml milk
- 226.79 g spaghetti
- 170.09 g sliced mushrooms (fresh or canned)
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Dice chicken.
- Melt butter and add flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Cook roux for about 5 minutes stirring regularly.(cooking the roux gets rid of the flour taste.
- Add broth and milk stirring while adding. Still until all is dissolved.
- Cook until thick stirring regularly.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Once sauce is thick add mushrooms and diced chicken.
- Pour sauce over spaghetti, top with cheese and bake in a 350 degree oven until it is bubbling around the edges and the cheese is golden.
- Freezes well.
I follow the recipe exactly and it turns out perfect each time. Wonderful!!
My sister lives out of town and every time I go to visit, I have to make this dish for her! I usually make two, one to eat and one to freeze. It's very, very easy and super tastey. Neither of us likes mushrooms very much, so I omit them. We've also added some other cheeses to add different flavors.