Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great to make the night before or as OAMC, especially good for a potluck contribution.
- 4 (453.59 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 340.19 g package wide egg noodles
- 2 (609.51 g) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 fresh broccoli, minced
- 3 stalk celery, chopped
- 236.59 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- ground black pepper
- 0.25 ml seasoning salt
- 59.14 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 0.25 ml paprika
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Coat a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a 3 quart saucepan, boil chicken for about 30 minutes. Drain, and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup, broccoli, celery, sliced mushrooms, seasoned salt, salt, pepper, and onion. Stir in pasta and chicken pieces. Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and paprika.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
We really did not like this, I'm not going to rate it though as I did buy some cream of chicken at Aldi thatI had not tried before and maybe that was what did not taste good. The celery flavor was definatly overpowering though and the celery was still crunchy in the dished after baking for 45 minutes. No one liked it and I felt like I should have been auditioning for "The Worst in America" while everyone was eating lol. I've definatly had better tetrazzini before, sorry.