Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great to make the night before or as OAMC, especially good for a potluck contribution.
Make and share this Chicken Tetrazzini recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 fresh broccoli, minced
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- ground black pepper
- 1 pinch seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 pinch paprika
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Coat a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a 3 quart saucepan, boil chicken for about 30 minutes. Drain, and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup, broccoli, celery, sliced mushrooms, seasoned salt, salt, pepper, and onion. Stir in pasta and chicken pieces. Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and paprika.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
We really did not like this, I'm not going to rate it though as I did buy some cream of chicken at Aldi thatI had not tried before and maybe that was what did not taste good. The celery flavor was definatly overpowering though and the celery was still crunchy in the dished after baking for 45 minutes. No one liked it and I felt like I should have been auditioning for "The Worst in America" while everyone was eating lol. I've definatly had better tetrazzini before, sorry.