1 hr 10 mins
Great to make the night before or as OAMC, especially good for a potluck contribution.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 fresh broccoli, minced
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- ground black pepper
- 1 pinch seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Coat a 13x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In a 3 quart saucepan, boil chicken for about 30 minutes. Drain, and cut into bite sized pieces.
- 3Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions. Drain.
- 4In a large bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup, broccoli, celery, sliced mushrooms, seasoned salt, salt, pepper, and onion. Stir in pasta and chicken pieces. Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and paprika.
- 5Bake for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 687.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: