Recipe by Mel Callihan
Very tasy and easy! Great for dinner parties.
Top Review by havetoeat
I made this tonight, but halved it, except for the cheese and milk amounts. I thought it needed to be creamier, so I added a couple of tablespoons of sour cream, and it was a bit bland for my tastes, so I also added garlic powder, salt and pepper. All and all, it turned out pretty well, but next time, I will saute the veggies before adding them in-they didn't get cooked while in the oven, and were still crisp. Good, satisfying, comfort food. I will most likely be adding this to the meal rotation with a couple personal tweaks!
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese (or use cheese slices)
- 6 cups cooked spaghetti
- 4 cups cooked chicken, diced (can also use canned chicken chunks)
- 1 cup diced bell pepper, and onion mixture
- 4 stalks celery, sliced