Recipe by Christy R P
This is a great recipe that was given to me by my sister in law. I've had lots of different versions of tetrazini and this is the best!
- 10 chicken breasts, cooked
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- 16 ounces mushrooms
- 1 bunch green onion
- 7 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 32 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons beau monde seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and saute green onions and mushrooms.
- Add soup and sour cream and mix until creamy.
- Use a big pan and mix in noodles and chicken.
- Add sherry and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Put in a casserole dish and bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes.